Still weird!  ::)

Monday - 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Tuesday - zeros
Wednesday - 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM  ???
Thursday - zeros
Friday - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday - zeros

???  ???  ::)

What I will say is that Wednesday evening at Riverside should be awesome from about 5:40 through the rest of the evening!  8)
Generation Schedule & Conditions / March 20-26, 2017
« Last post by Jeff Guerin on March 21, 2017, 08:59:28 AM »
Bizarre continues...

Schedule out this morning. Yesterday they ran from noon to 10:00 pm, which Rivergage's confirms...

Today is showing noon to 8PM.  ::) Sorry about that folks.

Wednesday - just one hour at 4:00 to 5:00!  ??? Got me!

Nothing for Thursday, Friday or Saturday.  ;)

Sunday - one hour from 8:00 to 9:00 PM!  :o

Plan accordingly...  8)
Generation Schedule & Conditions / March 13-19, 2017
« Last post by Jeff Guerin on March 14, 2017, 12:27:56 PM »
Well, another strange week of generation times... I wonder if it has anything to do with the work being done on the bridge at the dam or not...  ???

At any rate, yesterday (Monday) we had generation from 7 AM to 2 PM. Hope nobody wanted to fish early!  ::)

Tuesday - 7 AM to 11 AM
Wednesday - 6 AM to 10 AM
Thursday - 7 AM to Noon and again from 4 PM to 8 PM
Friday - zeros
Saturday - 4 PM to 8 PM (sorry no Prime Time Saturday...)
Sunday - 7 PM to 9 PM

:o  :o  :o  :o

Very odd...  ???

None the less, be very aware of where you are and when on the river this week. However, there should be some very nice flows throughout the day and some great weather all week (according to right now...)!
Fishing Reports / Fishing Report 3/8-3/10/17
« Last post by john davis on March 10, 2017, 10:26:30 PM »
My Brother in Law David drove down from Illinois to surprise his sister for her birthday, attend a business meeting in Dallas, and end the week fishing with me on the Lil Mo. As it turned out I was the one most surprised when David unloaded a custom made fly tying table he built for me! I did take advantage of it tying flies for us to use on this trip. I arrived at Riverside Wednesday about 0930 to find only a few folks fishing. Actually I was surprised to see no real fish activity. However, I did see something I had never seen before when a bird took a march brown out of the air as it was flying over the river! There was a steady hatch all day. Right as David arrived about 1030 the fish turned on and then it was on. We caught fish around the slick rock all the way down to the Wall Hole. Thursday we had one of those days at Hinds Bluff that make up for those days where you catch only a few. We used Brown BH Nymphs, but the fish were so active just about anything would work. There were only a few people fishing Thursday and we fished with Jerry from Bonham, TX who also was having a great day! This morning David had to head home, so I arrived again at Hinds Bluff about 0830. I started at Butt Buster Shoals just letting my fly drift in the moving water. It was again an awesome morning! Once the sun broke through the clouds it got very busy! I talked to David who I see there frequently for a while letting about 8 others have a place to fish. Anyway it was an awesome three days of fishing, that was downright Obscene! There are plenty of healthy strong fish in the river right now, and I am glad that David was able to come down at the right time and take advantage of it. John D
General Topics / Re: Difficult Times
« Last post by gperkins on March 05, 2017, 10:32:24 PM »
My prayers are with you.
Generation Schedule & Conditions / March 6 - 12, 2017
« Last post by Jeff Guerin on March 05, 2017, 12:38:09 PM »
Well Rex, you were right! Last week's generation schedule was most unpredictable! ??? Cost me a trip to the river yesterday!  :-\

And this week's schedule is just about as bizarre, but at least Saturday won't be a total wash...

Monday and Tuesday - generation from 3 PM to 5 PM - two generators.

Nothing on Wednesday.

Thursday - generation 3 PM to 7 PM.

Friday - generation from 6 PM to 8 PM.

Saturday - generation 3 PM to 8 PM...

Sunday - nothing.

Only two generators running on all occasions. The lake is only at 541.19' - if there's no glitches. Well below flood pool, so I really have no explanation for the unusual scheduling! In all my years, I don't recall ever seeing a schedule like this!

But it's not all that bad really. There's going to be a lot of stocking going on this month and this is going move fish around just enough!  May not do much for Prime Time fishing, but the rest of the spring and early summer we should reap the benefits!  8)
General Topics / Re: Difficult Times
« Last post by B Smith on March 01, 2017, 10:54:31 PM »
Hey Jeff, how is Sandy?
Fishing Reports / Re: Fishing Report 2/23/17
« Last post by flyfish on February 28, 2017, 08:40:13 AM »
Thanks for another great report John
Generation Schedule & Conditions / Generation week of Feb 27th thru Mar 5th
« Last post by flyfish on February 28, 2017, 08:13:08 AM »
Jeff, I've noticed the generation schedule has not been updated, so I made some phone calls and finally got to talk to the Corps of Engineers office on Dynamite Hill.  They did not know that it hasn't been updated.  However, the young lady I talked to said what they have scheduled on site (subject to change of course) is; no generation today,  generation 4 to 5 hours Wednesday through Saturday usually starting at 0600.  No generation on Sunday
Fishing Reports / Re: Fishing Report 2/23/17
« Last post by yaqui on February 26, 2017, 02:05:04 PM »
Thanks for the report,
wishin I was fishin'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10