Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
General Topics / Re: 2018 Little Mo' Fly Fishing Festival
« Last post by Jeff Guerin on February 15, 2018, 06:43:00 PM »
You guys are awesome!  8)
« Last post by TexasJack on February 15, 2018, 04:28:29 PM »
Kathy and I are bringin 2 of each drinks(Dr pepper, coke, diet coke and sprite) , cheese, crackers and summer sausage for snacks...fishin was pretty good at old factory site this afternoon...see y'all tomorrow for setup
« Last post by Jeff Guerin on February 13, 2018, 10:35:54 PM »
Just bumping the post a bit... Look above at the opening post for the completed schedule!  8)
« Last post by B Smith on February 07, 2018, 09:23:10 AM »
First time in a while but I will actually get to attend back to back festivals. See you guys next weekend. Jeff, I'll be in late on Thursday so if you need some help on Friday setting up just let me know. Otherwise, I'll be on the river Friday.
Fishing Reports / Report for Feb 4,5,6 2018
« Last post by Keith Kopp on February 06, 2018, 07:05:02 PM »
The best way to describe the last three days of fishing is obseeeeeen.  If it was a movie it would be rated XXX.  Not only the quanity of fish but color and size.  I don`t know where these fish came from but we need more.   Hook jawed with a deep deep red on the gill plate and beautiful rainbow colors.  I used up my supply of A & W`s but was lucky enough to run into Jeff at the Park on Monday and he was able to hook a brother up. I felt kind of bad being hip deep in trout knowing many of my fly fishing buddies were on dry land.  Not bad enough to stop fishing but I did think of you for about three seconds then I had another one on the line!!!  From Low Water Bridge to the Park fishing was outstanding.
Fishing Reports / Sunday Feb. 4
« Last post by WillyB on February 05, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
Fished the Park on Sunday around 12:30 - 2:30. Used Long Creek and caught 10-12 nice fish. One Brown. First time Ive been able to fish in about 6 months. The steady current flow was nice. Lots of fish, sunny skies and a light breeze. Fished till my feet got too cold. Talked to a guy fishing below me and he said Hinds Bluff was the spot Saturday.
Fishing Reports / Re: Report for Feb 3, 2018
« Last post by George Tullis on February 03, 2018, 08:14:38 PM »
Stuart and I were the first people in Hinds Bluff about 6:45 this morning.  Caught 1.  Tons of fish rising, too bad I left my dry flies at home!  Became covered up with bait fishers so we went to Old Factory Site.  Can you say: ?wore ?em out!?  OR  ?Fast as you could pull ?em out a there?. I don?t care to fish like that but heck, I had blast.  Long time since I?ve hit them like this. 
QUESTION - PLEASE REPLY OF YOU KNOW:
? How long will the be dam under repair?
? Does anyone have an opinion if this extra flow has affected fly fishing?  I fancy myself a pretty fair angler but this flow hasn?t help me catch fish.  In other words, I?m a little frustrated. 
General Topics / Re: ALBERT PIKE??
« Last post by George Tullis on February 03, 2018, 08:03:16 PM »
Talked to biologist at AGFC.  She says they?d stocked.  Swimming hole AND begin the parking lot where the abandoned bathrooms are a little ways downstream from the ?car wash?.   Man.  I used to fish there regularly before the flood. 
Waters are low up there.   I won?t return this year unless we get some significant rain and the stock again. 
Fishing Reports / Re: Report for Feb 3, 2018
« Last post by Keith Kopp on February 03, 2018, 04:40:09 PM »
There were alot of bait casters out today.  I would say 4 to 1.  Overcast, cool and a slight wind.  I caught 15 at the Park and 6 at River Ridge. Could not get into Hines Bluff because of the bait casters.  I counted 12 vehicles there.  I did not have time to check-out Old Factory or Low Water Bridge.  The only fly I used was an A & W..
Fishing Reports / Report for Feb 3, 2018
« Last post by Keith Kopp on February 03, 2018, 04:38:18 PM »
There were alot of bait casters out today.  I would say 4 to 1.  Overcast, cool and a slight wind.  I caught 15 at the Park and 6 at River Ridge. Could not get into Hines Bluff because of the bait casters.  I counted 12 vehicles there.  I did not have time to check-out Old Factory or Low Water Bridge.  The only fly I used was an A & W..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10