Little Red

How'd Ya'll Do?
TMA6278

Little Red

Post by TMA6278 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello everyone, this Ted Brasher from down below Mansfield. Mary Alice and fished the Little Red for a couple of days in early Sept. Fished from Winkley Shoals area down to Lobo on the 8th, had good success on jig head soft hackle pheasant tails size 16. The next day went further down river above Rainbow island, kinda slow until we added rootbeer midge dropper, then it was game on! All C&R of course. MA caught a nice 3lb. brown, and has not let me forget about it!

We are planning on coming up to the Little Mo the middle of Nov. so hope to see you on the river!

Johndavis

Re: Little Red

Post by Johndavis » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:31 am

Hey Ted, Your post on the little red really has me interested. I have never fished there before, but my brother in law from Illinois mentioned it and after your post we want to check it out. The spots you mentioned are for wade fishing? Where do you stay? I can Google places to stay, just don't know the area for wade fishing. Any info would be appreciated. You can email me at flytyer.60@gmail.com instead of going through message board if you would rather. Posting on the message board helps others who might be seeking the same info. Thanks, John D