Trying A New Message Board!

Registration info, Questions, Comments and Observations
jeffg
Site Admin

Trying A New Message Board!

Post by jeffg » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:51 pm

Here we will try once more. Already I prefer the system, the controls and the look!

As far a registering, right now it is set to register you on your own, but I will have to confirm the registration. Sorry for the delay but we'll see how bad the bots get!

Hopefully, this is newer technology and will be with us for a long time!

Enjoy!
Always On The Water - in mind at least! :ugeek:

jeffg
Site Admin

Re: Trying A New Message Board!

Post by jeffg » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 pm

So, the registration seems to be working... Is it? I believe I've activated those who have registered as of tonight (Friday the 5th) - are you guys getting an email that shows that? And have any of you tried to log in as yet, or better yet tried to post.

I need to know if it's working on ya'lls ends!
Always On The Water - in mind at least! :ugeek:

Keith

Post by Keith » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:09 am

I received an email confirming my request. Glad to be back.

Keith Kopp

SEARKJim

Post by SEARKJim » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:27 am

YES! It’s working fine and yes on the email question. Thanks for keeping this going, Jeff. I am a faithful follower and always enjoy reading comments by others who share my love of L’Mo. AS I have told you before, I would be happy to help with costs of the Message board.
I feel confident there other JG fans who feel the same way. Judy and I will be over next week with a couple of recent recruits to fly fishing hoping that we are not too far into summer to find some happy fish.
SEARKJim

jimr

Post by jimr » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:43 am

Finally!!!! After a hundred times trying to log on, I got it right. Glad to be back online. If everything goes right I should be up there this next weekend. I told the wife I don't care if its raining or not we are going fishing. I haven't been on the water in almost two years. Getting old is tuff and after a few minor surgeries and cataract surgery, I am finally ready to fish. Kitty and I are going to Tenn. on the 25th and then to Orlando, Fla for a vacation and also a DAV convention. I hope to get in some warm water fly fishing while in Fla. After we return I am going to try and get up there at least twice a month. It's too hot for air soft but the mornings will be fine for fishing. Hope to see all of my old friends and meet some new people also. I am going to try and get the grandson back into fly fishing too. I am trying to find him some waders and boots. He is small and it is hard to get his size. Basspro here doesn't have waders for youth so I am going to look in Knoxville, Tn to see if they have them.

Hope to see some of yall soon.

Jim

Hawks6406

Post by Hawks6406 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:43 pm

Received my confirmation. Wayne Hawkins

BSmith

Post by BSmith » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Hey Jeff, Bubba here. I got the email confirming my new registration. I've told you before and I hope you know that you are appreciated for keeping this board up and going and for all you do for us to keep the festival going. I'll be back to the Lil 'Mo area again soon.... I hope.

roberjc

Post by roberjc » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Got email and was able to login, good to go