Fishing Report Thursday 12/12/19

How'd Ya'll Do?
Johndavis

Fishing Report Thursday 12/12/19

Post by Johndavis » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:29 pm

I arrived at Riverside as the water was falling out from the generation. I saw a guy in a float tube for the first time ever on the Lil Mo. I think the word for the day was slow. After catching some fish at the park, I moved down to Hinds Bluff about 230pm. As I was getting rigged up a lady came by and said she and her husband were giving it up with no fish caught. As I entered the water another lady said they had been there all day and had caught one fish. As they all left Gary from Bonham, TX, arrived and we had the whole area to ourselves. The fish were more active at the lower portion. I got regular hits standing at the last point and casting downstream. Weird thing is that I actually only landed about 1/4 of the hits. I checked my fly, the dry emerger, but it looked fine. About 4pm the fish became very active mid pool but once again I only landed a portion of the hits. Guess I should have changed flies, but fished same fly all day. It proved to be a good afternoon, as I caught fish at both sites. Also I heard someone say they had stocked Monday, but cannot confirm it. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! John D

GeorgeTullis

Re: Fishing Report Thursday 12/12/19

Post by GeorgeTullis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanks for the report Joe. Have a great weekend.