Fishing Reports

How'd Ya'll Do?
GeorgeTullis

Fishing Reports

Post by GeorgeTullis » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Merry Christmas to all. We all have a common interest here and that’s catching fish. I’m guessing most people following this forum live hours and not minutes from the river. Think it’s safe to say most of us reading this are 98% Catch and Release.
Jeff does a fantastic job promoting the river and fly fishing. We all appreciate his hard work. I’m not trying to high-jack this forum.
OK. Here it is in a nutshell. Let’s all make a concerted effort to report what’s going on at the River. Like when and where they’ve released fish, if it was slow or as fast as you could catch them. Perhaps the size and quantity you catch. No. I don’t think we have to reveal exactly where and how and on what we caught them on. But these fish are not trophies and it’s not like crappie where people are hoarding them everyday. We’re fishing for sport. I’m planning to keep everyone informed. Please consider doing the same. We’re all on this together and I can’t imagine what could be more important than timely fishing reports. Thanks and again, Merry Christmas!

SEARKJim

Re: Fishing Reports

Post by SEARKJim » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:24 pm

More information is always better. We live 3 hours away from L’Mo. We love the river and the opportunities it provides but hate to make the trip to find no fish, unscheduled high water, other unpleasant surprises. I can’t imagine that Mike Ingram would appreciate phone calls for information about the river and Jeff cannot be expected to provide continuous info. This page is an excellent place to share information or to enjoy someone’s experience vicariously. I appreciate anyone’s posts and do check the page frequently. Also,thanks to Jeff G. For keeping it going.
Jim