7/13/19

How'd Ya'll Do?
jimr

7/13/19

Post by jimr » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Well, I made it there about 0930 today and there were only a few people in the wall hole area. I really did not have a lot of time to fish and it will probably be several months before I can make it back again. I did try a few other areas before going to the wall hole. Had several hits but no fish brought to hand. So on to the wall hole for some fun. I managed to catch 22 trout. All were very healthy and strong. I have a net that lets me calculate the size of the fish. I caught 2- 16" 5- 15" 5- 14" 5-13" and the rest were 12" to 9". All I can tell you is fish something white. They loved it. The weather was great. Cool with a little breeze now and then. I had a great time and it was very nice to finally catch some fish. I stopped fishing at about 2 pm. It still wasn't very warm and the water was cold.

I beat the storms. Have a good day.

Jimr

jimr

Re: 7/13/19

Post by jimr » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Today was a bust!!! After being told by the corp. that no generation until Sunday evening, I headed to the river. Guess what ??? All three generators were going full bore. Oh well the weather was nice. We still gave it the college try to no avail. Still had a good time. Going on vacation next week. When I get back I hope the river is under control and I can go fishing. Found some waders for the grandson so he was a bit upset that he didn't get to use them. I will be back. LOL

Jimr

Flyfish

Re: 7/13/19

Post by Flyfish » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Looking forward to future reports, Jim